(1) Wool barathea, dark blue, 14âounce weight, Army shade 150.
(2) Wool gabardine, dark blue, 11â or 14.5âounce weight Army shade 150.
(3) Wool elastique, dark blue, 15âounce weight, Army shade 150.
(4) Wool tropical, dark blue, 9âounce weight, Army shade 150.
(5) Polyester and wool blend gabardine, dark blue, 9.5âounce weight, Army shade 450.
(6) Polyester and wool blend fabric in plain weave, dark blue, 9.5âounce tropical weight, Army shade 450.
(1) General officers. The trousers will be made in the same material and shade (dark blue) as the jacket.
(2) Other officers and enlisted personnel. The trousers will be made in the same material as the jacket, except the
color will be light blue, Army shade 151 or 451.
(3) Braid. Nylon gold-colored braid or synthetic metallic gold braid is more suitable than gold bullion when attached
to lightweight fabrics (11 ounces or less).