(1) Buttons (para 27â4).
(2) Cape (officers only) (para 27â6c).
(3) Coat, black, all weather (para 27â8).
(4) Cuff links and studs.
(a) Gold (white mess only) (para 27â10b(2)).
(b) White (white evening mess only) (para 27â10b(1)).
(a) Black, leather, unisex, dress (only when the black all-weather coat is worn) (para 27â12b).
(b) White, dress (para 27â12c).
(6) Headgear, cap, service white (para 18â8).
(a) Black, bow (white mess only) (para 27â19a).
(b) White, bow (evening white mess only) (para 27â19b).
(8) Shirts, white.
(a) Semiformal, dress (para 27â22d).
(b) Formal (para 27â22e).
(9) Shoes, oxford, black (para 27â23c).
(10) Socks, black (para 27â24b).
(11) Suspenders (para 27â25).
(12) Undergarments, white (para 27â28).
b. Insignia, awards, badges, and accouterments worn on the Army white mess and evening mess uniforms.
(1) Aiguillette, dress (officers only) (para 28â26).
(a) Branch insignia (paras 28â10 and 28â12). Branch insignia is worn as prescribed in paras 22â5d(1) and (3). (b) Grade insignia (paras 28â5 through 28â8). Grade insignia is worn as prescribed in paras 22â5d(1) and (2). (c) Regimental distinctive insignia (para 28â23).
(d) Headgear insignia, cap, service, white (para 28â3c).
(3) Service stripes (enlisted personnel only) (para 28â27).
(4) Decorations and service medals, miniature (para 29â9).
(5) U.S. badges (combat and special skill, dress miniature, and identification) (paras 29â17c and 29â18c).