a. Material composition.
(1) White, cotton and polyester, durable press.
(2) Black, polyester, durable press.
b. Uniform composition.
(1) The female food service uniform comprises the following items (see chap 9).
(a) Dress, womenâs, hospital duty, white.
(b) Uniform, tunic and pants, womenâs, hospital duty, white.
(c) Dress, maternity, white.
(d) Slacks and tunic, maternity, white.
(e) Pantsuit, womenâs, cotton/polyester, white.
(2) The garrison food service supervisor uniform comprises the following items.
(a) Blouse, womenâs, food service, white. Commercial, short-sleeved blouse with a front button closure (local
procurement according to CTA 50â900).
(b) Skirt, womenâs food service, black (local procurement according to CTA 50â900).
(c) Slacks, womenâs, food service, black (local procurement according to CTA 50â900).
c. Accessories. The following accessories are normally worn with the food service utility uniforms.
(a) Black, all weather (para 27â8).
(b) Coat, cold weather, woodland camouflage pattern (BDU field jacket) (para 3â2b(3)).
(a) Boots, combat, leather, black (para 27â3).
(b) Shoes, oxford, black (para 27â23a).
(a) Black leather shell, with inserts (para 27â12a).
(b) Black, leather, dress, unisex (para 27â12b).
(a) Black, clutch type, optional purchase (para 27â13a).
(b) Black, shoulder (27â13d).
(a) Beret (para 3â2b(1)).
(b) Cap, service, cold weather, AG 489 (only with the black all-weather coat) (para 27â5).
(a) Black (only with the black overcoat) (para 27â21a).
(b) Olive-green 208 (only with the field jacket) (para 27â21b).
(a) Black, cushion sole (para 27â24a).
(b) Black, dress (para 27â24b).
(8) Stockings, sheer (para 27â24d).
(9) Sweater, black unisex cardigan and black pullover (paras 27â26a and c) (only with the food service supervisor
(10) Sweater, white unisex cardigan (para 27â26b) (only with the food service utility uniform).
(11) Undergarments (para 27â28).
(12) Windbreaker (para 27â30).
(13) Smock, food inspectorâs, and other organizational clothing and equipment, as determined by the commander,
according to CTA 50â900 and CTA 50â970.
d. Classification. The food service utility and food service supervisor uniforms are organizationally issued utility
uniforms. However, soldiers retain these uniforms for as long as they are assigned to food service duties. The beret is an organizational issue item. DA Pam 710â2â1 governs turn-in and reissue of the beret.
a. Material composition.