(1) Buttons (para 27â4).
(2) Capes (officers only).
(a) Black (para 27â6a).
(b) Blue (para 27â6b).
(2) Coat, black all weather (para 27â8).
(a) Black, leather, unisex, dress (only when the black all-weather coat is worn) (para 27â12b).
(b) White, dress (para 27â12c).
(a) Black, dress (carried with white mess and evening mess only) (para 27â13b).
(b) White, dress (carried with all-white mess only) (para 27â13c).
(a) Pumps, black (worn with white mess and evening white mess only) (paras 27â23f and g).
(b) Pumps, white (worn with all-white mess only) (paras 27â23f and g).
(6) Stockings, sheer (para 27â24d).
(7) Umbrella, black (para 27â27).
(8) Undergarments (para 27â28).
b. Insignia, awards, badges, and accouterments worn on the Army white mess, all-white mess, and evening mess
(1) Aiguillette, dress (officers only) (para 28â26).
(a) Branch insignia (paras 28â10 and 28â12a). Branch insignia is worn as prescribed in paras 23â5a(2) and
(b) Grade insignia (paras 28â5 through 28â8). Grade insignia is worn as prescribed in paras 23â5a(2) and 23â5b(2). (c) Regimental distinctive insignia (para 28â23).
(3) Service stripes (enlisted personnel only) (para 28â27).
(4) Decorations and service medals, miniature (para 29â9).
(5) U.S. badges (combat and special skill, dress miniature, and identification) (paras 29â17c and 29â18c).